Saturday, April 18, 2009

School Holidays



I probably say this again and again - I have to write more often so things don't get out of hand! Frequently, things pop into my head, and rather than saving them all up only to forget about them, I should write them down.

Term 1 at school absolutely flew by.  For the first few weeks I was so exhausted, I didn't know how I'd go for 10.  But as the term progressed and more things had to be done, time slipped away faster and faster.

For Easter Weekend and a few days after Dave and I went to Bunbury to visit Dave's parents.  We rented some videos, did some reading, went out with Renee and Owen and had a lovely lunch at Knee Deep winery in Margaret River. We visited a brewery, a cheese factory, went into town and to the rocks and the beaches. On the Saturday we all took a picnic to Honeymoon Pool, got our feet wet and watched some pretty funny kids swimming. A relaxing time was had, with no reminders of impending work to be done.

Thursday Dave and I walked to the city and I finally got a mobile phone. I guess over 2 years was enough time resisting it! 

Other than that, not much news - just relaxing for the holiday, and aiming to plan for the term coming up, so I'm not constantly behind.  Will update with news!





No comments: