Monday, September 19, 2011

It's Week Nine


It's week nine of term three. Less than two weeks ago until the next break and then only 9 more weeks working at La Salle College. It's so, so strange. I still haven't told the kids I'm leaving.

Highs of the Last Month:

  • We played our Album Launch, it was so, so fun
  • Dave and I booked flights to Thailand and San Francisco
  • Larni is in town
  • It's getting warmer
  • Film Study with the Year 12s - "American History X"
  • The Year 9s are so excited to write their Historical Narratives
  • Some nice movie nights with Dave
  • Hell's Kitchen and Mad Men

Lows:

  • I've just recovered from a chest infection that lasted for over 3 weeks - I had to take a week off work, I've never done that.
  • Rude, abusive parent I had to deal with a few weeks ago
  • My Year 8s do not inspire me
  • A ton of marking
  • Slicing my fingers on a soup can

Overall, I thinks the highs are usually much better than the lows. :)

No comments: