Wednesday, October 19, 2011

8 Weeks Left

I can't really believe that this will be my last term at La Salle College. In a way it's countdown time. In another way I don't want to leave and I think Dave and I are crazy to go all the way to Canada.

We just keep reminding ourselves that we could all too easily stay her at our comfortable jobs, in our familiar and comfortable neighborhood, going to familiar places to shop, eat and go out. It would be fine, in fact, it could be really good. We could buy a house and settle down. OR...Because we don't have a house, kids or any major responsibilities or obligations we could try something new. An adventure. You only live once, I think it's the best thing to try new things and new places, even if these things are out of our comfort zones.

No comments: