Monday, November 10, 2008

The Girl With the Most Cake





That's me.


So many good things have been happening, and I feel like I might be the luckiest girl in the world.

After a long wait, Dave and I were approved for our de facto visa today - I have Australian residency rights!

More big news - Last Thursday I had my first job interview, to teach English next year at La Salle Catholic College, a private school near the Swan Valley...I was told would know by Monday or Tuesday of the next week. The day after, on Friday night I got a call - and was offered the job! So I have a real teaching job (at a private school as well!) for next year!

And these things aren't even the things I am most happy about. Every day I think about how lucky I am to have a partner like Dave. I just think it's so great that we love each other so much, and that we truly bring out the best in one another.

I feel so fortunate to have family members who are close to me and so, so supportive. I just can't wait to see them, and the friends I miss so much. It's only about a month away now!

I really think I must be one of the luckiest girls in the world.

No comments: