Friday, December 5, 2008

Before the trip

As exhausted as I was, it was a little sad to leave my final prac.  The girls in the office were great, and I'll miss them lots!  Rebecca is off to Doha in the Middle East to be an English teacher over there, I hope she has an amazing experience.  I finished my prac with the grade of "outstanding".  I guess I was pretty proud about that.  On the last day we all went for a drink at the Queens.  Afterwards, Dave and I went out for Indian, then went to Brad's place to watch western movies, getting inspired for Mrs. Henry's first music video.
The days before the Montreal trip were good.  I relaxed, sorted some things out and spent time with Dave.  The members of Mrs. Henry shot their first music video for "Handgun" out in the Hills, it was a sort of tribute to Westerns like The Good, the Bad & the Ugly.  Despite some obstacles such as starting late and a flat tire, it was a beautiful day, full of fun, and something different to do.  



A few days to go, and I'll be surrounded by snow...


No comments: