Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weekend Fun


So another week at school has flown by.  Next week is going to be an easy one.  All my 10s and 11s are out of school for exams and work experience, leaving me with 1-2 classes a day. I will get reliefs, but I don't have to plan for those. It's great to have an easy week in store, especially since the wonderful car I was driving is gone! Noooooooooo!

The week flew by, and then so did the weekend. Friday night Dave had work.  Dave's mom came from Bunbury because Dave's dad came back from China Saturday night. While Dave was at work, we got delicious Goreng and rented 'Marley & Me'. It's a movie that I would never have picked to watch, but I ended up enjoying it, and getting teary at the end. It reminded me of Sparkle, and what a big part of my family's life she was. She was just a lovely little dog. I have so many fond memories of her.

Saturday got up and went to the library. Hung out during the day, watched "Revolutionary Road", a movie with some great filming and an interesting mood, but I wasn't a fan of Leonardo Dicaprio's acting. That evening Dave and I were deejaying at Flying High for a birthday party.  Lots of people were there, and dancing. When we were done we hung out there and had a couple of drinks.  Good night. We hadn't eaten any supper that evening, I had four drinks total and ended up pretty loaded! What a lightweight, it's embarrassing! I was determined to call Logan, but couldn't work the phone. Yikes. Dave, the best boyfriend in the world put me to bed. Woke up this morning ravenous, and was happy to eat a big lunch at the Scotto! It was good to see Dave's dad back safe and sound (even if he had to take the car away). Watched "Extras" and some prank call videos with Dave. SO not ready for the work week, but I guess it's coming no matter how much I try to resist it!


1 comment:

Karen from Mentor said...

Hi Angie,
Did you ever click on a favorite movie/book/music selection in your "about me" and look at other people who have listed the same thing under their favorites as you did?
I did that for the first time this morning. (bored, waiting for the tea pot to boil)

That's how I found you, we have books/movies in common.

I always wanted to meet an Australian.

I was just listening to a song about a famous Australian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xtVipOjTEE

I just launched a blog. Come in and visit and make me the envy of all of my friends. The fact that someone from the other side of the world left a footprint in my Ohio blog will cause much excitement.
(we lead very dull lives)
Have a good Sunday.
P.S. Milk BEFORE drinking and water WHILE drinking minimizes the hangover.(I was young once too)

Karen :)